Friday, July 10, 2015

Cross Out

I really regret doing this week. As it turned out I only had two nuzlockes to talk about. Now I'm in a car with back pains with only a few hours to write this. Let this be for future me. When you decide to do something PLAN IT OUT! So I'm just going to get right into today's comic. This is Cross Out.


Meet Xaden are main character as he goes through the story of Pokemon X. The major focus is on Xaden as a character and his growth which I'll talk more about in the character section. Aside from that if you've read my other posts then you know what the rest of this is. Cross out is another nuzlocke.

Xaden  is an interesting character. He may seem like all talk and no bite and that's because sometimes he is. He will back down from challenges if he thinks he can do it. On the other had he will take on big challenges out of spit to prove that he's not a wimp. He's also very ignorant on Pokemon battling with Xaden not know basic type match up. It's an interesting characterization and I look forward to seeing how he develops in the future.

The art is a mixed bag. Pokemon have a lot of life in them. Humans do as well, but something about the detailed faces doesn't really sit right with me. Battles look amazing. I hadn't read the first gym battle for a while so I was very surprise to see how good it was.
Before I get to the conclusion I just want to say the page above is my favorite joke in this comic. As is basicly everything I've looked at Cross Out is something I can easily recommend. Sadly it's once again something a Pokemon fan would probably find joy in. Here is your link.

Tomorrow I'll go back to not Nuzlockes, so that will be fun. I have one more gimick week planed for later in the month so look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment