Sunday, July 26, 2015

I am tired

So I just got out of the shower. I checked all the locks. I turned off the lights. I jumped into bed. I was thinking about what I may have to do at work tomorrow. Then a thought passed through my head. I pulled myself out of bed say "Shit. I still have to write something today.

So Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening is an interesting character. She came back through time to save the world. But what a lot of people don't think about her is her scary amount of determination. She is obsessed with completing her mission. She won't let anyone get in her way or have anything stop her. Lucina will even go so far as to kill Robin how could be her Husband or even her Mother. While she did hesitate, it was only because of Chrom that Lucina didn't kill Robin.

Now it's the end of the game. The mission has been completed. What happens next for Lucina. Does she continue on with the Shepherds? Maybe she uses that same determination to protect her country. Or mayb she leaves. She has completed a mission that had escaped her for so long. Would Lucina even see herself as having a purpose anymore? Maybe after the final battle she would just continue on just trying to find meaning in her life again.

That was actually the characterization of Lucina from a fanfic I'm reading. I think it's an interesting look on Lucina. Also Pit is there and I love me some Pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment