Saturday, July 25, 2015

Willis Week Bonus: It's Pregnancy

David Willis and his wife Maggie are going to have a twins. With this new life experience the Willis family have now been getting ideas for pregnancy related jokes. Sadly the only comic Willis is working on, Dumbing of Age, has no characters expecting a child, so the joke he's coming up with can't be released. To remedy this Willis has opened up the original universe once again to show Joyce and Walky going through the coming months until their first born son Bobby is born.

I was half tempted to not even talk about this. Mainly because their is nothing to really talk about. The focus is all on the humor. Characterization is the same as it was in Joyce and Walky. The art and coloring is simple so Willis can quickly make one when he gets an idea. He doesn't post regularly. He only posts when he gets an idea. I think it's funny, and I'm really happy to see my OTP of Joyce and Walky again. But that's really all their is to this. I'm only really talking about this so I can catch u on the update I missed.

If you want to see what it's about just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment