Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Dy 16: Yungoos, Pikipek, and Grubbin

These are the three new Pokemon introduced yesterday. I thought I'd give my thoughts on them quickly. Sorry this isn't being more detailed, but I've been spending most of my time planning a trip, and working a future detailed post.

I don't know why but I love Yungoos. Will I catch it? Oh hell yes. Will I use it on my team? Probably not. I've like the early normal types more then most, but not enough to give it a spot on my team.

I am not a fan of the early bug type. The only time this has not been the case was with Scolipied and Leavanny. I love those two. While I won't know until it evolves, I don't like Grubbin on first impression. It seems like it will evolve into an electric type. I can honestly say I'm not really a fan of the idea, but that's probably because I like joltik to much.

I will be getting Pikipek. I love getting the regional bird my first play through of a game. When I don't know what I'll be getting in the long run, the bird is always a nice flyer to have on. I'm also big on the water starters, so having something to deal with grass types is nice. Don't know how good it will be if I end up with Litten, but I'll at least have a way around fighting types.

No comments:

Post a Comment