Monday, June 13, 2016

Day 14: Kyle Rayner: The Brave and the Bold

I love the show Batman: The Brave And The Bold. It was my first real look into the DC Universe, and loved to showcase the less popular character in the DC universe. It was this idea of looking at the unknown which caused the main Green Lantern to be Guy instead of Hal or John. However, I find it weird that Kyle Rayner didn't show up once. He's my favorite Green Lantern and outside of comics he has only been seen in a episode of Superman and Justice League. Outside of that no one knows him who aren't into comics. I've brought this up mostly to say that Kyle never even gets a cameo. Alan Scott didn't even get that little. Alan was an old man, but he still showed up. I'm just sad my favorite lantern never got the spot light he needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment