Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pokemon Platinum team

I don't know how it happened, but I had created my own team. What's more I actually have things to talk about with this team. First off I did know how to spell tsunami at first so my Empoleon's real name was sunami until my dad corrected me. Pitch Dark was suppose to be Pitch Black, but character limits said no to that. Crusher didn't actually have a nickname. Garchomp is just that awesome of a name. B.J. was actually the name of my friends Infernape, so I named my own fire type after her's. Clover is the luckiest damn Pokemon I've ever had. It would dodge things left and right. It would always get critical. And it would survive hits it really should not. Clover was the only name that fit. Buzz Shock was named after the Ben 10 alien Buzz Shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment