Saturday, November 7, 2015

Pokemon Emerald Team

Hey people. It's time for my next Pokemon team. This one was from Pokemon Emerald. I never played Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire, so no teams from those games. Anyway on to the team.
For a long while Marshal was my only Pokemon. As such it power leveled really quickly. I could earthquake everything. I really liked Ash's tokoal in the show, so I caught one when I saw it. Toothbrush was actually a trade from a friend of mind who had reached the Safari Zone long before I did. Phany and Donhan are some of my favorite Pokemon, so I was happy to get them.

And I know what your thinking "Why did you name your Donphan Toothbrush?" When I was growing up I had this big stuffed elephant that I named Toothbrush. It was named that because their was an animal show I watched as a kid. One of those episodes that an elephant that they named toothbrush. And that is the Secret Origins of Toothbrush.

As you can tell the team as a whole is horrible for fighting water types. As such I lost to the Champion a few times. So when I found Rayquazza I caught it and used it to win. I wasn't the best player of Pokemon at the time.

And their you have it. Join me next time as I take a look at the fourth generation of Pokemon as I slowly begin to learn about teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment