Thursday, December 17, 2015

Wally West

So I finally got around to watching the newest episode of the Flash. It was okay. I wish Captain Cold did a little more in the episode, and you know actually leads the Rouges. Come on cold. Be the villain we all know you are. Mark Hamill is always awesome. And the Weather Wizard was fun to watch. Now all he needs is a green custom, and he's good.

Seriously though I'm not a fan of how they beat the Wizard. The have a wand do it for them. Come on. Don't just tech your way out of a problem. Something I love about superhero comics is that victories don't come from an escalation of power. They come from using power in a smart and creative way. Aside from that it was good.

I think the only worth wild thing to bring up left is...
WALLY WEST HAS FINALLY MADE HIS FIRST LIVE ACTION APPEARANCE EVER!!!!
Just for clarification Wally West is not only my favorite Flash, but he is my favorite super hero. And now that he's part of the cast I can't wait to see what the next episode will bring for the third flash.
No, don't you see Flash TV show. You have Wally West now. You don't have to focus on Barry Allen anymore. Really all the show needs now is Wally, Linda, and the Rouges. That's all I need from this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment