Monday, December 21, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I liked it better the first time I saw it. It was called the New Hope.

Okay, serious thoughts. I did enjoy this movie. It was a fun movie if not a little predictable, but it wasn't much more then that. While the opening of this was a joke it still inculpates my thoughts on the movie. It's pretty much the first Star Wars movie note for note. Our new heroes who are thrown into the world where they need to deliver something important to the rebels as they are big chased by a bi scary man in a black mask. Along the way they meet a lovable rouge who helps them to see the new world, and a wise mentor to help guild them (Han is both). Along the way one of them grows in connection with the force, and then the mentor dies.

And that's my big thing with the movie. It was a movie I'd already seen. It didn't do it better or worse then a New Hope did it. It's just the same movie again, and theirs nothing wrong with that. So if your a Star Wars fan, go and watch it. If you aren't a big Star Wars fan then you can see it if you want to. You should enjoy it, but I doubt it will do great things to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment