Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pokemon White

I give you my first team in my favorite generation of pokemon. Yes, you heard me right. Generation 5 is my favorite generation. One of my favorite aspects about it was the strong push it had on all the new pokemon. A few pieces of trivia for you, I didn't know Unfezant had a male and female form. I only saw the male form for the first time after I fought Skyla. Cutie Shock was actually an in game trade. Also I could( and probably will) make a hole post about my favorite type: dark types, but for now I'll say I love Zorarak. Generation 5 also gave a lot of great bug types, and despite how horrible of a typing grass/bug is I still love Leavanny. Fire Belly is a pokemon I just got stuck with. He was a fire type early game and he kind of just stayed around. And finally Uniseal is the best stater.

No comments:

Post a Comment