Saturday, September 20, 2014

TMNT 2012 Season 2 finally: SPOILERS

Damn. Just...just, damn.

Seriously that was pretty awesome. I wan't really feeling it at the start with Casey being an idiot but when Erma turned out to be a Krang it really elevated the story for me. 

This two parter never let me forget how serious the situation was. A few notable moments were when Leo was alone fighting the Foot. You could just feel the exhaustion and desperation coming off of him. Also I know it's kind of cliche, but I also really liked the broken picture with the turtles that Splinter finds. I just love the imagery of it.

Now for the ending. It actually reminded me a lot of the season two finally of The Last Airbender, were the victory that the heroes get is only surviving to fight another day. Mikey asking Raph what's next was an especially sober moment for me.

So encase you couldn't tell I really enjoyed it and I can wait for season 3.
   

P.S. Mikey throwing the cough on Rahzar made me laugh so hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment